Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cartoons and Children

Cartoons and children.
A friend introduced me to her 3 year old granddaughter. This baby is going to be an awesome witch. She came to me one night just being sweet, and showed me what she got out of Frozen. She stomped the floor in the center and made the snow flake. I helped her to find her staff of power and make the three circles, to our beautiful sister the Maiden, our nurturing Mother, and to our wise Grandmother. She knew, but she needed help putting names to things. Then we set the watchtowers to the six spirits. I helped her to find the portals to the gifts/ abilities she could get from each one. I was awestruck to tears with the beauty of Goddess and the spirits. We spent some time in there before we took down the towers and thanked the spirits, and took up the circles.
Disney has a way of quietly illustrating everything we need to know, then giving us an excuse to miss the point. Like everything else occult, you see it if you are meant to see, and miss it if you are not. As she grows, this baby does not come by so much, but she is already well skilled and growing powerfully. Like me, she sees magic and wonder in everything.
Blessings, and please, do yourself the favor of learning to see the awesome world our beautiful Goddess lays out before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment